THURSDAY, JANUARY 7, 2016
Leave from O’Plaine Campus (Students at Almond may ride the activity bus over).
FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2016
Leave Hotel for Festival
College/University Acting Auditions and Technical Interviews
Workshops, Showcases, Full-Lengths
College/University Acting Auditions continue
Workshops, Showcases, Full-Lengths continue
Meet for Warren Theatre Dinner in Bone Student Center Lobby
All-State Performance – Rent (School Edition)
* Featuring Costumes by Sarah Strathman and Assistant Directing by Mr. Miller*
ITA Meeting/Sponsors' Reception
Depart Festival and return to Hotel
SATURDAY, JANUARY 9, 2016
Most activities begin at 10:00 am.
Leave Hotel for Festival (packed- we will check out of our rooms)
Workshops, Showcases, Full-Lengths continue
Showcases, Full-Lengths continue
Meet in lobby of Bone Student Center
Leave Festival for O’Plaine
Arrive at O’Plaine (time may change depending on departure and traffic)
*Please Note: No specific times are set aside for lunch, and you are responsible for paying for your own meals!
Quality Inn & Suites
1803 East Empire Street
Bloomington, IL 61704
(use Remind Texts for Updates)
- If you, or your school, have performance tickets that you are not going to use or swap, please turn them in to the swap desk at least 30 minutes before curtain time.
- As an audience member, you are part of the performance, but you are not a performer. Therefore, good manners toward those on stage are extremely important.
- Please plan to maintain a full schedule for both Friday and Saturday. Get plenty of rest so that you do not find yourself losing interest or energy in the middle of the day. Many professionals and schools have donated time to provide quality workshops and shows. Please show your appreciation by attending every event that you can.
- You must wear your Festival badge to all events, including Friday night activities. Your badge must include your full name and school name. Note: A sponsor, monitor, or University staff member has the right to ask to see your badge. Replacement badges must be purchased at Festival headquarters (for $3) if originals are lost. Replacement Festival Program books are also available (for $4).
- The use of drugs/alcohol during attendance at the Festival is absolutely prohibited. Parents of a student who is found in violation will be contacted and requested to remove the student immediately—no matter what time of the day or night.
- Students should travel in groups of at least three and inform their chaperone of their schedule. Emergency phones are located throughout the campus and will connect you to the campus police if needed. (Refer to back of name badge for numbers.)
- Curfew: City ordinance requires that no minor be on the streets without an adult after 11:00 pm on Thursday and 11:59 pm on Friday. In an effort to keep hotel behavior consistent among all schools and to keep the Festival a positive experience for everyone, the Festival has established a housing curfew. All students are expected to be in their rooms and quiet by 12:00 am Thursday and 1:00 am Friday.
- Please remember that you are representatives of your school’s theatre program and conduct yourselves accordingly. The Festival is a time to share new ideas and concepts. It is expected that you will be polite and receptive at all performances and workshops.
DINING OPTIONS - BONE STUDENT CENTER (Thursday | Friday | Saturday)
- Einstein Bros. Bagels (7:30 am – 6:00 pm | 7:00 am – 10:00 pm | 7:30 am – 4:00 pm)
- Burger King (8:00 am – 8:00 pm | 8:00 am – 8:00 pm | 8:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- Pizza Hut Express (3:00 pm – 7:00 pm | 10:30 am – 8:00 pm | 10:30 am – 2:00 pm)
- McAlister’s Deli (11:00 am – 2:00 pm | 10:30 am – 8:00 pm | 10:30 am – 2:30 pm)
- Lobby Shop (7:30 am – 10:30 pm | 7:30 am – 11:30 pm | 7:30 am – 10:30 pm)
- Airport Lounge in South Campus (Open Friday, 8:00 am - 7:30 pm and Saturday, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm)
A list and map of restaurants within walking distance will also be available in your registration packet.
1. Joe, Julian, Brian
2. AJ, Daniel
3. Maya, Nicolette, Sami, Megan O
4. Katie, Daphne, Kerri, Ryann
5. Elena, Maddie E., Veronica, Emily
6. Grace, Sage, Cassy, Autumn
7. Maddie H, Julia, Gretchen, Megan Hawk
*Bring warm clothes, money for meals, snacks, drinks, and download the IHTSF app on your phone. It will update changes throughout the festival.