Just follow the steps for your chance to win:
1) Create a YouTube Video of your performance.
- Video should be 5 mins or fewer.
- Video should be named: WTHS LIVE ARTS CONTEST 2015 [Your Name]
EX: WTHS LIVE ARTS CONTEST 2015 William Shakespeare
- It must be a SOLO performance [supporting actors are allowed, but only one individual will receive the award.]
2) Upload the video to YouTube and e-mail Mr. Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the link to your video.
3) Fill out this Google Form to get your Live Arts Festival T-Shirt
- NOTE: The deadline for the t-shirts is Tuesday, March 31st
4) The video must be submitted by Monday, April 6th at 2:15pm.
A panel of judges will determine the Top Two Acting submissions, which will be announced on stage the night of the Live Arts Festival. The Top Two videos in each Performance Category (Acting, Instrumental, Vocal) will will be featured on the My Eye Xpert website for a public vote to determine the winners.
View this flyer, or contact Mr. Miller with any questions.